Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send this to 10 of your favorite followers (not back to me, of course). Thinking good thoughts about yourself is hard but it will make you feel better so give it a go, for the sake of spreading positivity! (this is not negotiable)
Oh gosh thank you!! I don’t know if I can think of so many nice things about myself? I will try tho
- Uhh my eyes are really pretty? Like, strangers stop to compliment them. It’s a greyish blue and sometimes it’s just gray and sometimes really blue. It’s pretty cool, I like them.
- I’m really good at lucky and card games, specially bingo. Even if i never played them before, chances are that I’ll win.
- I’m pretty good writing fanfic. Sadly for now I can only write on my native language.
- I like to compliment girls (friends of mine or the ones in my class) in random things, like their hair or clothes. I think it’s important that girls feel pretty and feel good with themselves, even if i can’t do it myself.
- I have four dogs and one bird named “Turtle” for reasons. I want two fishes, those who look like aliens with the big ass eyes, but sadly my mom forbid me. I would name them “Sheba” or “Sheba The Second” if it was black and “Wade”. :(
- I was supposed to play Elsa from Frozen for my theatre class. Sadly, I had to let it go and now i’m helping with the script. Still, I like the fact that my classmates choose me even though a lot of people wanted that role.
- One day i finished an entire book in three hours! It was the first book of Harry Potter and I’m still really proud of it. I did the same with “Looking for Alaska”, but i’m not so proud since i didn’t really like it.
- I like my hands a lot, even though sometimes i think they’re too “skinny”. They’re small and delicated and don’t fit me at all, but at the same time they do. I can make a lot of things with them and that’s really cool, even if they fail me a few times.
- People say my voice is cute, so even if I don’t really agree with them I’m gonna put it here. I grow up hearing that my voice was annoying and with people telling me to shut up so it’s not that easy to believe even if it’s a lot of people.
- I can’t think of anything… Uh… My moles are pretty cool? I have two in my neck that resembles a vampire bite and a lot of symmetrical ones in my chest. I like them a lot, but I’m too self-conscious to show them to anybody. Except for the one on my neck, since it’s already pretty exposed.
I’m sorry it took so long for me to answer it, I really couldn’t think of anything nice about myself and forgot it a few times.